Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Feedzilla:Persons With Disabilities News

Feedzilla has a large selection of free RSS feeds.  The one that I have added to my Delicious Bookmarks and Google Reader is "Persons With Disabilities News".  I have included a link if you'd like to add it your list:  http://news.feedzilla.com/en_us/headlines/society/persons-with-disabilities.rss?client_source=feed  The article that I chose to review is one that I feel all educator's could benefit from:  "Self-esteem is key to success in school."  It's author, Ann Logsdon points out that self-esteem is important for all students, but especially for those that have special needs.  She also provides a link to activities that can help you improve your special needs child self-esteem.  I have provided a link to the article for your review: http://learningdisabilities.about.com/b/2010/10/19/self-esteem-is-key-to-success-in-school-3.htm  I originally chose this RSS feed because I am an occupational therapist and teach assistants at a local community college.  However, when I viewed the recent available articles, I found one that can help all educators.  I hope you enjoy the information and the reference.

                                                Reference

Logdon, Ann (2010, Oct. 19) Self-esteem is Key to success in school. Ann's Learning Disabilities Blog.  retrieved Oct. 31, 2010 from  http://learningdisabilities.about.com/b/2010/10/19/self-esteem-is-key-to-success-in-school-3.htm



No comments:

Post a Comment