Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Animating Made Easy

Viewing our instructor in a cartoon like animation was fun!  I had to subscribe!! http://blog.goanimate.com/
I have even included a gadget in this blog (near the bottom), so that you can see new information as it is posted.  I am looking forward to 'playing' with all of this technology.  However, I do realize that 'playing' takes extra time - due to the desire to have some fun coupled with the tendency to make errors.  Needless to say, I am blogging this at almost 4 in the morning (nope, haven't been to bed yet).  Part of my drive - is to progress through all the requirements of the course, and part of it is related to a desire to learn more (and play too).  If you look at my previous blog, you will see that I have made a cartoon picture of myself!  Yep, yep - couldn't resist.  I have included a link for that in the blog below.

No comments:

Post a Comment