Search This Blog

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Podcasting and It's Use for Education

I reviewed a slideshare power point on how to utilize podcasts for health care, but the bulk of information was very complete and usable for any education at: http://www.slideshare.net/rodbrent/podcasting-web-20-implications-for-health-care-education.  It included some free resources that we already know about such as 'audacity', as well as some additional ones.  I found the information very complete and even learned some things from it.  It even contained information about creative commons and how to use it and work from it.


I am beginning to enjoy accessing information from my delicious bookmarks.  I have found it helpful to go back into areas that I already linked and add more tags to them.  I have also started to look at and review other students delicious bookmarks and link those of interest to my delicious bookmarks.  I almost wish we had class longer so that we had more time to interact in this way together.  This class has certainly given us a good start though at building resources that I plan to access and use again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment